Rossendale Law Solicitors
There When You Need us
Rossendale Law is a firm of Solicitors originally established in 2004 and were previously known as Dixon Thomasson Partnership based in Milnrow, Rochdale, Lancashire and Turner March LLP based in Whitworth, Lancashire in the UK.
We specialise in all areas of:
- Personal Injury
- Commercial / Business Law
- Domestic Conveyancing and Commercial Conveyancing
- Wills and Probate, Court of Protection and Elderly Client Advice
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Employment Law
- Family Law
The director of the firm is Kim Spencer who has many years of combined legal expertise and aim to keep the service personal and approachable.
We can offer:
- Home visits
- Hospital / care home visits
- Late and weekend appointments
A straight forward no nonsense approach without confusing jargon, make Rossendale Law the first choice for solicitors in Whitworth, Rochdale, Rossendale, Bury, Heywood and throughout Lancashire.
We offer the following benefits:
- Dealing with a firm of Solicitors – we are a firm of Solicitors regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under registration number: 615743
- Fixed Fee Quotes – our fees will stay at the amount you see on the quote. We do not add on any hidden extras so there will be no postage charges or extra charges added for telephone calls.
- One person to deal with your matter from start to finish.
Rossendale Law | Commercial / Business Law | Conveyancing | Wills and Probate