We understand that it can be very difficult to discuss personal information which relates to family matters and are able to advise on all aspects of matrimonial law :
We can provide advice on the following areas :
- All aspects of divorce, including financial (ancillary) and child arrangements.
- All areas involving children such as contact with parents and living arrangements.
- Co habitation agreements – a significantly increasing area of work which protects the financial security of those choosing to co habit.
- Separation agreements for those who are not ready to divorce but wish to protect their assets.
- Consent orders for those who have applied for divorce and but represent themselves.
We are able to provide a fixed fee for standard divorces where the division of assets and, if appropriate, child arrangements have been agreed.
Please contact us for a quote:
Kim Spencer on 01706 854167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Law, Rossendale Law Solicitors UK