Our employment law specialists are able to advise on all aspects of employment law, acting for employers and employees :
We advise on :
- All areas relating to disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- All types of dismissals including unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, and dismissals arising from discrimination such as race, religion, and sex.
- Redundancy, including all requirements of making redundancies and also whether or not a redundancy procedure has been undertaken correctly.
- Settlement agreements (known as Compromise Agreements)
- Drafting and reviewing of employment contracts.
- Employment tribunal and Appeals hearings, at which we can represent clients or instruct Counsel if appropriate.
Please note that time is of the essence when dealing with employment matters, as strict time limits can apply so please contact us without delay if you are in need of advice.
We do provide fixed fee and contingency fee agreements, which are dependent upon the probability of success of the case and otherwise offer a competitive rate for privately funded matters.
Please contact us for a quote:
Telephone: 01706 854267
Or use our Quick Contact form to get in touch
Kim Spencer on 01706 854167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Law, Rossendale Law Solicitors UK